Your Human Resources and Employment Relations Partner
When you think about anything to do with your employees or your business, think People Plus! We are here to be your Human Resources and Employment Relations partner.
So, what are Human Resources and Employment Relations and how do they apply to your business?
Laura is our resident Private Investigator, which means we offer the service of running employment investigations for you. What does this mean? So if you have a tricky or multi-faceted or just not the time to run the investigation, Laura can run this investigation for you. Often you will feel the need for an external investigator in instances such as bullying, theft, harassment, multiple employee complaints, complaints against a manager (just to name a few).
Get in touch today to see if we can help you with your employment investigation.
Many people ask "what is Human Resources"? Human Resources are just that, your "humans" that are a "resource" in your business, your employees! Employees are a businesses biggest asset, and managing employees, providing an optimal working environment and culture can become your biggest competitive advantage!
People Plus are committed to helping employers who care about their employees, and we are here to partner with you in all your human resources needs.
What we offer:
- Strategies for performance development, training/career pathway plans, employee engagement and productivity
- Developing and leading performance review processes
- Reviewing and developing employment policies to ensure they meet legislative requirements and the needs of your business
- Developing simple and effective Employee Handbooks
- Assisting with system implementation or project start ups
- Succession planning and optimising your employees for individual and business growth
- Coordinating psychometric assessments, coaching and facilitating workplace well-being seminars
- Support with the structure of your business, including position development, reviewing positions and making sure your employees and their roles suit the business goals
Employment Relations can be a confusing title. Employment Relations are anything that involves the relationship between the employer and employee (quite a big scope eh!).
- Tailored offer letters and employment contracts that are specific to your business and industry
- Managing and/or advising on negotiations with current or future employees
- Managing difficult employees and providing employment relations advice, support and tailored management options specific to the incident and/or employee
- Providing support, advice and documentation for investigations, disciplinary actions, terminations and managing difficult situations
- Managing collective bargaining and union negotiations
- Support with mediation and personal grievance processes
- Advising on diversity, harassment and sexual discrimination matters and providing training where needed
- Providing support, advice and all things needed when looking to restructure your business
- Advising and providing documentation to support changes to employment conditions. This includes full management of the processes and/or providing support to the HR or management team
- Utilising national market data to ensure salaries and wages are competitive with the market